1634+ users are already taking this course
PHP and MySQL are incredibly powerful open source technologies that allow people to create functional websites and apps that go way beyond basic HTML. While it can seem intimidating to someone with no background in coding, working with PHP is much easier than many realize. With the right guidance and a desire to learn, most people can learn how to put together a functional web app in a few days!
This PHP / MySQL Tutorial Video Course is narrated by Robert Tucker, a long-time trainer, lecturer and consultant who specializes in helping people learn how to use technology to solve real world problems. In this high-impact course, Robert walks users through the creation of a functional PHP / MySQL interface from beginning to end, explaining where needed the important technical points without relying on excessive jargon. This is not an overview of complex theory, but a hands-on primer that will allow even beginners to create usable solutions quickly!
Robert shows you how to make the most from these free technologies used by everyone from small startups to the biggest technology companies in the world.
You will learn
- Over 157 lectures and 10.5 hrs of content!
- How to download and install PHP and MySQL tools and frameworks onto a server and home machine.
- How to configure relevant setting to match the needs of your project.
- How to work between a user interface and a database back-end that stores critical information.
- How to plan and apply PHP and MySQL to specific examples and finally your own real world projects.