Learn Adobe Premiere Pro & start editing videos faster with over five hours of video lessons. Are you frustrated by the time it takes to edit videos. Are you overwhelmed with all the software options, keyboard shortcuts and synching footage? I believe that anyone can create great videos on their own.
Caleb Wojcik – Premiere Pro for YouTubers (Learn Adobe Premiere Pro)
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro & editing videos faster with over five hours of video lessons.
Do you find it takes too much time to edit videos
Are you overwhelmed by all the software, keyboard shortcuts, and syncing footage available?
It is hard enough to create videos without editing them. But, great videos can be made when you edit them.
Poor editing can ruin footage that is well-done, great performances, and a lot of planning.
Do not be intimidated. Premiere Pro If you’re looking to improve your skills or learn new things, I’ll be sharing everything I know. I have created hundreds of videos about the subject. for I and companies like Smart Passive Income or Fizzle.co.
I believe anyone can make great videos. It is all about patience, dedication and a good deal of focused learning.
This is why I made this course.
Video editing can take a lot of time. You are trying to figure out how you can use it. Premiere Pro It can be difficult to grasp the enormity of what there is to learn.
Trust me, it’s been my experience. I have watched endless tutorials in order to make my videos more professional. This is why I made this guide.
There are many reasons to be thankful for Video editing is not what you do, “know-how” Should not be one of them.
This course includes:
- Software layout, workspaces & multiple monitors, and file management
- Importing files, syncing video & audio, and creating multi-Cam sequences
- Quick editing of a draft, text effects, warp stabilization and shortcuts
- Audio workspaces, mixing effects, transitions and layering volume level
- Color correcting, grading, white balance changes, & green screen keying
- Media Encoder dynamic linking to After Effects. Audition. Speed Grade. Photoshop.
- 0.0 What to Expect (1:18).
- 1.0 Overview (0.36)
1.1 Establishing a desk for a video editor (5:18).
- 1.2 Overview of the software layout (5.55)
- 1.3 Workspaces & multiple monitors (10:00)
- 1.4 File management & organization (5:25)
- 2.0 Overview (0.36)
- 2.1 Importing footage & files (7:23)
- 2.2 Project autosaving & backups (3:38)
- 2.3 Creating a Sequence (5:53)
- 2.4 Syncing video & audio (5:53)
- 2.5 Creating multi-Cam sequences (5.30)
- 2.6 Selecting a b-Roll (8:15)
- 2.7 Editing Tools (9:15).
- 2.8 Building a first draft quickly (6:38)
- 2.9 Cuts, fades, & transitions (7:42)
- 2.10 Using markers (6.24)
Here’s what you can expect in the new book Caleb Wojcik – Premiere Pro for YouTubers (Learn Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes