“This course is available and delivery within a few hours!”Through world class coaching Thomas will help you become a more well rounded fighter with the ability to adapt your jiu-jitsu to situations where it matters the most!
Din Thomas – The MMA Ground Game Blueprint
Develop An Effective And Exciting Ground Game for MMA with UFC Legend and World Renowned MMA Coach Din Thomas
- Din Thomas is veteran of the early UFC days, where he clashed with some of biggest names the sport has ever seen, such as BJ Penn, Matt Serra, Jens Pulver, and more
- Learn to use your jiu-jitsu effectively in a mixed martial arts scenario
- Explore takedowns, offensive, and defensive strategies, and submissions all with strikes considered to help you apply your jiu-jitsu to situations where it really counts
What Will You Learn?
In the MMA Ground Game Blueprint, UFC Veteran and Revered MMA Coach Din Thomas will provide you with the blueprints you need to effectively apply your jiu-jitsu to a mixed martial arts scenario. He’ll give you the tools and confidence to blend grappling with strikes from standing, top and bottom positions, and even defensive scenarios. Through world class coaching Thomas will help you become a more well rounded fighter with the ability to adapt your jiu-jitsu to situations where it matters the most!
From multiple takedowns, to submissions, and even learning to stand up properly when strikes must be considered, Thomas has you covered in these 4 illuminating volumes of specialized grappling strategies for MMA. You’ll submit, strike, defend, and counter as you learn to navigate and win multiple MMA exchanges. Thomas will help you blend your jiu-jitsu with strikes to become a more proficient grappler with the ability to roll with the punches!
Thomas has been in the game for decades, testing his skills at the highest levels of combat and now as a respected and successful Coach. Take this opportunity to learn the crucial details of blending grappling with strikes in the most efficient way possible from one of the best to ever do it. Through world class instruction, Thomas will help you become a more well-rounded fighter with the ability to adapt your jiu-jitsu to countless MMA scenarios!
- Head Outside Single
- Double Leg
- Double Leg to Single Transition
- Head Inside Single
- Heel Hook Defense vs Wrestling
- Head Inside Single Transition to Roll
- Guillotine Defense vs Wrestling
- Kimura to Defend The Shot
- Head Inside Single Defense
- Full Guard Punching
- Pass to Half Guard Using Strikes
- Kimura From Half Guard with Leg Scissors Transition
- Head and Arm Triangle
- Knee Frame to Standup
- Standup Variations When Opponent Grabs The Leg
- Triangle From Stand Up
- Grapevines to Standup
- Elbows From Open Guard to Stand Up
- Armbar From Open Guard
- Half Guard Bottom
“NOTE: The content above has been rewritten by our library.”
“To read more original content please visit here. Powered by Din Thomas .”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 63
- Assessments Yes