Available for Pre-Order. This product will be in stock within 24 hours a Few days.
Edie Raether – Bully Proof Your Kids, Strategies to Create a Safe Environment for the Classroom & Community
- Do not assume that all bullies are the same. the Seven types
- Revenge or Cognitive Aggression? Identify The Silent Killer
- What to do when Punishment and Exclusion Don’t Work
- Influence and persuasion skills to Get the Buy-In
- Simple Targets: Children with Autism and Special Needs
- Develop a Five-Step Program for Teens with Motivational Problems
This recording is available to view with Edie RaetherMS, CSP Internationally reknowned expert on bullying and author Stop Bullying Leave this seminar with these words a Practical understanding of what triggers or perpetuates the Cycles of violence. Practice the Effective action plans and the most appropriate responses for Each one the There are seven types. Role playing and experiential learning will help you to improve your management skills for managing behavioral change.
This seminar will provide you with evidence-Based approaches that create a A safe environment the Coercion of power cannot be tolerated.
This hands-On, roll-Up-Your-Seminar on sleeves will provide you the necessary information the Research, resources, and strategies to Create a It will create a calm environment where students and teachers can learn. It will empower you to Enhance interpersonal communication and family relationships to strengthen our communities. Margaret Mead remarked on education and society. Every social movement is founded, guided, motivated and carried out by it. the passion of individuals…..Children must be taught how to Don’t think about what to think. Here’s your chance to Make a difference.
- Identify the There are many levels of risk for anger and bullying behavior.
- Get a list of resources for Monitoring, reporting, and preventing cyberbullying
- Plan your actions for Create a Secure learning environment
- Learn classroom management techniques that can transform behavior.
- Promoting resilience and prevention: Change your beliefs and intentions.
- Systems of intervention are implemented: Making others accountable.
- Support systems should be developed: Get families and communities involved.
Would you like to Send an email Edie Raether – Bully Proof Your Kids, Strategies to Create a Safe Environment for the Classroom & Community ?
Understanding the Bullying, violence and anger are all caused by root causes
- Why are kids so mean: Cause, consequences and correction
- Seven Types Of Bullies and Prescribed Actions
- Recognizing the Danger Signs of Primal and Cognitive Anger
- The Mean Girl Syndrome: Girls go Viral and get Vicious
- Violence “Fun” Addiction and Power Thrills
Weapons without wisdom
- Brain Spurts and DNA: Why smart teens make dumb decisions
- How Childhood Habits and Activities Can Hardwire Your Brain Your Brain
- The Marshmallow Theory – Impulse and Insta Gratification
- Society’s Shame: Giving Children Weapons without Wisdom
Cyberbullying is The New Teen Terrorism
- Harassment 24/7: The Bullying That Never Sleeps
- How to make friends with bullies the Internet Depersonalizes
- Words Are Forever: Body’s Heal – Minds Don’t Mend
- Nine Steps to Cyberbullying Must Be Stop
- Detecting, Reporting Law Enforcement and Legal Rights
Implementing Prevention Systems
- Making Diversity Work-E-S-P-E-C-T LGBT Challenges
- Create a Safe Space: School Policies, Procedures, and Reporting
- Empathy Education: Campaigns for Kindness and compassion
- Resilience: Emotional Immunity, Psychological Self Defense
- Five Steps to Overcoming motivational deficits
- Seven ways to make your life easier to Convert Bystanders to Activism by Upstanding Citizens
Seven Intervention Tools That Convert Conflict Into Cooperation
- How to own a property to Implement a Contract on Values
- Conflict Management and Peer Mediation
- The Peace Circle
- Sociodrama and Role Playing are Interactive Methods
- AQ-Implementation the Action Intelligence Model
- Inspired Discipline: Integrating the 5 R’s or Respect: Responsibility – Repentance – Resolution – Restitution – Reconciliation
- Not Time Out – Time In: Writing Your Life’s Script
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes