There’s a lot more to cranio sacral practice than vault holds and energy cysts. Helping people in pain and sick can be very difficult. File size: 4.082 GB
John Dalton – CranioSacral Therapy Masterclass
There’s a lot more to cranio sacral practice than vault holds and energy cysts. Helping people in pain or sick can be very difficult and challenging. Cranio sacral therapy is a lonely, isolated work that can cause you to lose your confidence.
Are any of these sound familiar to you?
- Do you ever wonder if your practice is a good one? ‘Did I really feel that or am I making it up?’
- Are you sure you can leave your job? “stuff” outside your treatment room?
- Even though you may be aware, “No one can heal anyone else.” Do you still feel responsible?
- Are you having trouble with the. “Well, what’s wrong with me?” question?
- Do you know people who have come to your clinic for one treatment but never return?
- Do you think you could get better results from your practice?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, don’t worry you’re NOT alone. This list of questions is actually a result of years of experience with cranio sacral therapists as well as working with students.
This Masterclass This DVD series answers all your questions. There are 7 DVD’s with more than 9 hours of viewing.
Here’s what Lisa Gillespie a veteran craniosacral therapist (16yrs+) has to say about the Masterclass DVD series.
This is the content of the DVD set.
Disc One Contents
- Introduction by Al Pelowski, principal of The South African Institute of Cranial Studies.
- Overview of the Masterclass And your intentions.
- This is the story of my life, as told through the lense of how it helped me to do cranial work.
- Rain Makers “They don’t make the rain come; they allow it or, more exactly, their inner atmosphere of allowing and affirming what is, creates a climate in which what needs to be happens.”
- Introduction to Reframing is a concept that was developed from Neuro Linguistic Programming. It helps us unlock our rigid perspectives, unleash our creative energies, and make us more fluid and responsive.
- Applying Reframing for the uncertainty of craniosacral Work
Download it immediately John Dalton – CranioSacral Therapy Masterclass
- How to let go of the obstacles and let the body do what it needs.
- Reframing the responsibility during a treatment session.
- It is important to recognize that everyone is just as sensitive as you are. This will help increase your connection.
- How to recognize the level of your connection with the person who you are working alongside and avoid making mistakes
Disc One Trailer
Disc Two Contents
- Symptoms: How to let them show themselves rather than searching for them.
- How to remain neutral and not get involved in the drama, while remaining compassionately present.
- You will learn everything you need about how to treat people.
- Improve our understanding of palpation
- A brief introduction to the energetic blueprint underpinning our bodies.
- How your own blueprint functions, what it feels like, and where it comes.
- Vacuum Intention: A way to invert your intention to create the ideal environment for your body to find equilibrium.
- Participants were asked to give feedback and ask questions during the exercise of vacuum intention.
- The power of not doing, and how you can do it.
Trailer for Disc Two
Disc Three Contents
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes When Working With Children
- Dealing with defenses, why it isn’t personal and the importance of setting the frame of your relationship.
- Use a mental whiteboard for support throughout treatment.
- Being scanned; recognising when it’s happening and how to work with it.
- Assessing the correctness of what you have to say in a treatment.
- The metaphysical contract you have with the people you care for, and why it is so important to stick to it.
- How to manage overwhelm
- Symbology for the Body is a simple way to use the location of symptoms in order to determine the reason why the person has that symptom.
- Some exercises and examples of body symbology.
- What primary lesions are, and how to treat them.
Disc Four Contents
- Participants are welcome to ask questions about the material.
- Exploring how people get better?
- Analyzing recovery patterns and the reasons for a slow recovery can help you understand the root causes of illness.
- Effectiveness can be improved by deconstructing reality.
- Other models of inner and outer space
- Treatment application for deconstructed reality.
- Introduce a sensation exercise to help expand your inner space and change your internal shape.
- Participants can provide feedback and questions during the sensation exercise.
- The perspective of deconstructed reality: Exploring the structures within the body
- Working with people who have schizophrenia or autistic spectrum disorder.
Disc Five Contents
- Working with autistic spectrum children is easier if you aren’t trying too hard.
- How often do you need to be treated? How often? How often? How long?
- Anatomical Doodles is a way to simplify complicated anatomy so that it stays in your mind.
- Learn more-The importance of the right focus and depth exploration of primary lesions.
- Core Lesions: What are they? And how can you work with them?
- Participants were asked questions about core lesions.
- Core lesions: Treatment program length
- Working with people with Tinnitus and Ménière’s disease.
- How to see the larger picture and reduce fear.
- Working with people suffering from terminal illness was introduced.
Disc Six Contents
- Participants were asked questions about their experiences working with people suffering from terminal illnesses.
- This exercise will help you expand your palpatory range.
- Full Body Palpation: How to See More by Doing Less and Where Past Lives and Other Exist “psychic phenomena” Fit in the journey towards wellness.
- The participants provided feedback and questions to continue the symbology of the body.
- For complex structures, anatomical Doodles can be used.
- It is important to center yourself in order to bring it all together. “good intentions,” These are not sufficient.
- I have worked with Trigeminal Neuralgia patients and this is an extreme case that I have seen in my practice.
Disc Seven Contents
- We will be exploring the energetic blueprint which underpins our bodies more in depth.
- Practical application of stillness and an exercise for working with a blueprint.
- Participant feedback regarding the blueprint exercise.
- The blueprint’s implications for working with people with Down Syndrome and people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- A blueprint perspective on auras.
- Comparison of the workings and the tissue memory.
- Working with people stories and trying the best to see the whole picture.
- Tension Myositis Syndrome, what it is, what it isn’t, and how to work with it.
Along with all of the above, I will be talking a lot about my practice throughout the course. Masterclass I will give many examples of how the material is used in real life situations. I am also available to answer any questions about craniosacral practices.
Cost €99.00 including shipping. (3-5 Days in the USA, 6-12 Days Outside the US
Get your copy Masterclass Take your practice to new heights with the DVD series.
Please Note: Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below you acknowledge that these DVD’s contain some strong language.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes