GrowthComet A training course and community for consultants, agencies and freelancers looking to grow their business 10x. Through our 84 lesson comprehensive video training, you’ll learn every step of the agency growth process from agency veterans that have grown companies from zero to $800,000 MRR.
Johnathan Dane – GrowthComet Agency Course
Full Training Course & 12 Months of Slack Access for Service Businesses Looking to 10x
GrowthComet A training course and community for consultants, agencies and freelancers looking to grow their book of business to 10x. Through our 84 lesson comprehensive video training, you’ll learn every step of the agency growth process from agency veterans that have grown companies from zero to $800,000 MRR.
Ross took Siege Media from a content marketing/SEO company to the Inc.5000 in back-To-Back years. This agency is based in Austin, Texas, and San Diego, California. It has stood out in a saturated SEO services market. They’re currently a team of 75 people and approximately 12 dogs.
Johnathan In just four years, KlientBoost, a PPC/CRO agency, grew to more than $800,000. His Orange County agency, California-based agency is well known for their unique positioning. They also have a strong online presence thanks to inbound marketing. They’re currently a team of 55 people with software and new agencies on the way.
Download Johnathan Dane – GrowthComet Agency Course immediately!
Month 1 – The Foundation
- When to Quit Your Job (8.41)
- How to run a successful service business (6:15).
- Choosing Your Name (6.49)
- Brand positioning for service companies (9:06)
- Lemonade Stand Principle (6.34)
- There’s Margin in Mystery (8:05)
- Important Metrics To Track (8:50)
- Pricing Models for Service Business (8:48)
- Demonstrate that you can make money (5:11).
- Are You a Good Co-Worker?-Founder? [BONUS] (3:22)
Month 2 – Acquiring Clients
- How and when you should offer work for free (5:54).
- Guerilla Marketing Strategies or How to Get Your First Clients (6.36)
- How to get a huge client (8:13).
- Thought Leadership for Business Development (8.01)
- How to network for clients (6:24).
- How to use resourcefulness to generate clients (6:28).
- Pricing Strategy for Increased Revenue & Better Close Rates (5:32)
Month 3 – Sales Success
- Example Sales Call Recordings (2.43)
- Templates for Example Proposals (4:49)
- Templates for Example Contracts (4:47).
- How to deal with objections (7:10)
- How to establish expectations for client retention (5.03)
- Sales Experiments You Can Run (5:45)
- Example Case Studies + References (7:07)
Month 4: Building Your Cookbooks
- Execution recipes are important (4:52)
- Example KlientBoost Recipes (6.52)
- Example Siege Media Recipes (6:08)
- KlientBoost Client Expectation Recipes (10:04)
- Siege Media Client Expectation Recipes (3:16)
- Example Project Management Templates (1.04)
Month 5 – Building your Team
- When should you hire your first employee? (8:59)
- The Scientific Way to Hire Winners (8:10)
- Recruiting Senior Employees (8:36)
- How to Attract and Keep Junior Employees (9.17)
- Creating Growth Tracks to Retain Employees (18:07).
- The Roles You Should & Shouldn’t Have (7:52)
- Organizational Structures & Accountability Charts (6:19)
- How to Fire Effectively & With Grace (9:05)
Month 6 – Retaining clients
- These Are Your Golden Clients (5.03)
- The Expectations Agreement (2.10)
- Soft Skills (3.33)
- Reporting and Communication (6.54)
- G.L.U.E. (3:02)
- How to use feedback to improve client retention (6:20).
- Set Progress-Based Goals (2:34).
- How to put out client fires (5:04).
- How to deal With Losing Clients (4.23)
Month 7 – Thought leadership
- How to create and build a brand (9:43).
- How to delegate thought leadership (6:25).
- Strategies for amplifying Thought Leadership (10/18).
- Leveraging & Yes Laddering (7:38)
- How to Use Awards (5.33)
- When, how and if you should speak at events (6:14
Month 8 – Culture
- The Importance of Transparency+Internal Communication (8:43)
- Company Perks You Need and Don’t Need (6:05)
- How to set a mission and vision (5:34).
- The Open Door Policy on Steroids (8.22)
- Suggested Books to Read (7:35).
- How to Choose an Office Location and If You Should Open A Second Office (10:36).
Month 9 – Acquisition Expansion
- SEO Best Practices For Agencies (14.32)
- PPC Best Practices for Agencies (11.59)
- Being Everywhere (6.38)
- How to form partnerships for lead generation (6:41).
- Outbound Client Acquisition Strategies (9:33)
- How to Generate Consistent Referrals (11:14).
Month 10 – Operations
- Operations 101 (7.38)
- The Head of Retention Role (7.58)
- The Head of Training Role (6.44)
- The Tools You Should Be Using (4:10)
- Operational Hire Triggers (6.57)
- How to deal with difficult times (7:36).
- Time Management Agency Owners [BONUS] (4:00)
- How to fire bad clients [BONUS] (3:11)
Month 11 – Selling Yourself Out of Business
- Auditing Everything for Improvement (10.35)
- Practice Harder Than You Play (4:24)
- Removing Oneself from Day to day (5:21).
- The 70-10-80 Rule (5.37)
- Software can do your job? (6:15)
Month 12 – Selling your Business
- The Basics of Agency Acquisitions (11.15)
- Valuation Enhancers (7:32)
- Valuation Deceasers (7.28)
- Earn Outs & Non Competes (4:45)
- Ryan Stewart – How Webris got Acquired [BONUS] (4:46)
- What’s Next? (1:38)
Learn more archive.is/S5upR
Here’s What You Will Get In Johnathan Dane – GrowthComet Agency Course
Johnathan Dane – GrowthComet Agency Course : Sample
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes