Available for Pre-Order. The product will be delivered within a few business days.
Meghan Helwig – RockTape Online Certification Series
Kinesiology Taping. IASTM. Myofascial Cupping. These three new rehab techniques are attracting the attention of therapists all over the globe. While some may consider them fads or trendy, there is overwhelming evidence supporting their effectiveness and unmatched client results.
And yet, the training opportunities are slim to none — or you may be wondering which one do you focus on first…
This is how it works RockTape Certification Series, you don’t have to choose.
Not only will you get the basic kinesiology taping training that everyone is talking about, but you’ll also get two unrivaled sessions that walk you through Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization & Movement (IASTM) and Myofascial Cupping therapy, so you can give your clients the best integrative treatments to improve their function, mobility and healing time.
Plus, you will be a RockTape You can become a certified practitioner in any of these methods right from your home.
RockTape has brought movement and pain relief solutions to over 50,000 professionals worldwide — and when all your clients are looking for is relief, it’s nice to know you’re trained by the best!
Get involved now to get the RockTape Certification Series and take your practice to the next level in therapy…
Kinesiology taping is a revolutionary technique that has been sweeping the globe, with its unique ability to improve movement and function in a variety of therapies – and if you aren’t trained in it, you’re missing one of the most pivotal rehab interventions out there today.
This must be.-This technique is designed to speed up recovery from a variety of conditions, including nerve entrapments and shoulder impingements, carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve damage, nerve entrapments, plantar fasciitis, and nerve entrapments. It can be used by any rehabilitation client, including athletes and children as well as athletes.-Home moms and all other women.
In the first session of this online course, you’ll discover the most up-To-Date information RockTape’s renowned taping training, including:
- The skin-Brain connection and how Kinesiology Taping affects the physiological and neurological parts in the human body.
- What is kinesiology tape? How to use it. RockTape This tape is the best on the market, and you have the option of buying different tapes for clients.
- These techniques are used to treat a variety of conditions, including cuts, tension, and care tips.
- Taping and movement: How to combine it, and which clients to best use this method with.
- Taping techniques, benefits, and applications for pain, fluid dynamics and posture.
- Documentation and coding to ensure optimal reimbursement.
You have been curious as to how the instrument works?-You might consider using assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM).
You might’ve heard the term “IASTM” It was often associated with difficult techniques, overtraining, or expensive tools. In the past that may have been true. But this IASTM Practitioner Certification Session changes are all that.
Mike Stella (ATC, CES PES, GT and FMT) will teach you how to make use of these powerful tools. He will also show you how to reduce adhesions, increase healing rates, and give you a more precise method of treatment.
You’ll walk step-By-Step through:
- How IASTM works with your client’s body and your rehab treatment plan.
- IASTM treatment strategies and techniques, including corrective exercises and different treatment strokes using IASTM tools, are all fundamental.
- Screening for functional movement.
- How to include manual therapy, movement and kinesiology into your treatment plans.
- Advanced tips to avoid IASTM common mistakes like redness, hand fatigue, redness, and other unneeded pains.
Mike Stella, ATC, CES, PES, GT, FMTHe is a certified athletic trainer, corrective exercise specialist, and performance enhancement specialist. His goal is to help all athletes and people overcome their injuries and functional limitations. Mike has served as an athletic trainer for the Florida Gators Football and Track & Field teams, assisting in all facets of sports medicine, including injury evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation. Mike’s passion for manual therapies was developed while working with the Gators. He worked with some of the most talented athletes and coaches in the country.
Mike was appointed as the George Washington University’s rehabilitation coordinator and athletic trainer after his time in Florida. Mike has worked at several NCAA Division 1 universities as well as in private industry at the US Athletic Training Center. The Recovery Lab was then created, which is a unique membership.-Syosset, NY: A model of sports medicine based in Syosset. Mike is a Marist College grad with a Bachelor in Science Degree in Sports Medicine and Athletic Training. He also holds a Master’s Degree in sports management from George Washington University.
This breakout session is unique in the rehab space.
Did you catch Michael Phelps in Rio’s 2016 Summer Olympics? If you were, you may have wondered what those bruises were. Cupping therapy is an ancient technique that can improve circulation, stretch tight fascia to increase mobility, increase lymph flow, and oxygenate tissue.
This technique is not often taught, so this session is a unique opportunity to learn it.-This is-You can find more information at-Training in cupping, to be able to use it in your treatment of pain, sprains strains swelling tendinopathies and more.
Powered By RockTapeThis cupping certification can be used to show you:
- How to apply cupping to achieve the best results
- Cupping applications are available for all body parts – trunk, trunk, hips and diaphragm.
- Case studies and in-Cupping demonstrations in depth with safety precautions
- Screening techniques for skin/facial issues.
- You can be confident that your clients will receive the best results from myofascial cupping.
Would you like a gift? Meghan Helwig – RockTape Online Certification Series ?
About Your Expert Trainer
Use superior tools to treat your patients at a fraction the cost of traditional resources RockTape. This starter kit contains everything you need. RockTape’s most effective IASTM tools – Mohawk and RockPods Cupping tools – as well as RockTape Kinesiology tapes
Your certification training can be put to use with IASTM systems to treat a wide variety of pain, mobility, and neurological problems. With RockTape kinesiology tapes you’ll notice a stretchier, stickier & stronger difference than the other tapes you’ve tried. This kit contains:
- RockBlade Mohawk You can incorporate IASTM treatments from different countries into your practice using the 3-In-1 RockBlade Mohawk tool. The large range of options available for treatment will amaze you.-Made of stainless-steel tool & it’s unique attachments provide.
- RockPods Cupping Tools RockPods can be used to unlock new ways to manipulate facia, remove stokes and enhance athletic performance.
- RockTape RX Special populations – A gentle tape
- RockTape A clinic-staple that performs better than the other tapes you’ve tried, and comes in handy 2 and 4 inch widths
Here’s what you’ll get in Meghan Helwig – RockTape Online Certification Series
Meghan Helwig – RockTape Online Certification Series Sample
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes