Available Pre-Order. The product will be delivered within the next few days.
Mike Begg – Advanced Clinical Orthopedics Lab
- How do you target your evaluation with these 3 questions?
- Take part in the creation of a diagnosis using real patient scenarios
- Before you go to the doctor, be confident about your differential diagnosis
- Learn all about the innovative NEW treatment options (ACL repair, Biologics/stem cell, Superior capsular reconstruction, Internal bracing for ligament injuries…)
- Video examples of surgical and clinical treatment are available
Imagine yourself walking through the hallways with the top-ranking and most respected orthopaedic surgeons around the globe. These top-notch surgeons have access to a wide range of expertise and are able to explain the science behind the treatment. Mike BeggPA-You can transform your practice with C.
It is hard to stay current with orthopedics’ rapid advancements. This seminar will highlight some of the cutting edge topics.-Modern and cutting-edge concepts are still in widespread use. All ideas and methods are supported by patient outcome studies and clinical evidence. A few examples of what you can look forward to learning…
A 9-CJ finally returned to the field after his ACL reconstruction surgery on his right leg. He suffered an identical injury to his left leg three months later. Voting a “repair” Instead of traditional “reconstruction”CJ witnessed the incredible differences in his recovery firsthand. CJ started reporting after 3 months. “I can go, full on, 100%, no problem…. if you would only let me!”
There is also the tale of MM. A 73-Year-Old active woman with severe knee pain due to advanced arthritis. If surgery were her only choice, imagine her delight when she received a single injection of “stem cells” In her knees she was able get into her exercise class again and to ride her bike with her grandchildren.
The seminar recognizes the unique needs of each patient and will provide many concepts, such as ACL Repair. “impossible and not reasonable” As an alternative for certain patients, and as a biologic treatment for many conditions that were once considered surgical. CJ, MM, and other experts will present the information at this interactive seminar in a case scenario format. “tell their story” While introducing you to new ideas.
Sessions will be presented with a mock patient presentation (case study) including: History and Physical, Exam Findings, Special Tests, Diagnosis, Treatment Options, Recovery/Rehabilitation Goals.
Lower Extremity Injuries
- Ligament Injuries
- ACL – Conservative treatment vs. reconstruction vs. repair
- MCL – Conservative or internal brace
- FCL – Repair vs. reconstruction
- Cartilage Injuries
- Chondral defects – Non-op, biologics, allograft – or other…
- DJD-PT, Bracing (Steroids-HA-Biologics), or Surgery
- Patellar Injuries
- Instability or Non-op vs. MPFL repair or reconstruction… and when
- Juvenile Injuries
- Overuse and acute injury… What’s right for the kid?
- Labral injuries
- What do you do? How can we find out, and how do they do it?
- Biologic injections
- Ankle sprains
- Internal bracing vs. conservative care
- Jones vs. Pseudo Jones – what’s the difference and who cares?
- Achilles tendonitis – Biologics?
- Achilles rupture – Conservative vs. surgical treatment
Upper extremity injuries
Rotator Cuff Injury
- What can you do about impingement? PT, injection, surgery
- Partial thickness tears – What happens with… PT, biologics, surgery?
- Surgery for full-thickness tears: When does surgery become necessary?
- Irreparable RCT – Superior capsular reconstruction vs. reverse TSA
Do you want to be contacted? Mike Begg – Advanced Clinical Orthopedics Lab ?
- What is the difference between SLAP repair and biceps tendodesis?
- Bankart lesion – Glenohumeral instability
- Acromio-clavicular & sterno-How to treat clavicular injury?
- “Little Leaguer’s Shoulder”What exactly is it? How do we prevent it?
- Ligament injury
- Collateral rupture of the Ulnar – Reconstruction, conservative or internal brace?
- Non-surgical treatment for clavicle fractures-Op vs. ORIF, dynamic stabilization, biologics
- Older people with hip fractures need to be mobilized early. This is the key to overall recovery.
- Youth – long bone fractures
- Discuss the focused history taking and examination techniques of some of the world’s most respected orthopedic surgeons.
- Evaluate decision-Choosing the best surgical and conservative treatment option for you.-Experiencing orthopedic issues.
- Find new and effective ways to help your patients understand their injuries, treatment options, recovery methods, and expectations.
- You will be able to spot injuries that are specific to the youth population and those of adulthood.
- Learn the latest and most cutting-edge information.-You can share your edge treatments with patients and colleagues.
- Comparison of your existing physical evaluation skills and best practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 208
- Assessments Yes