You are now a The difficult task of recognising subtle changes in the environment is daunting a patient’s condition that can lead to a Medical emergency.
Pam Collins – Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency
- ABG Interpretation in Three Easy Steps
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
- Chest Tube Management
Post-Op Complications & Emergencies
- Uncontrolled pain
- Compartment Syndrome
- Recognizing Infection
- Acute Kidney Injury
Now, let’s document the experience. Emergency…
How Well Would Yours Work? Documentation Are you ready to take the case to court?
- Common Mistakes Documentation
- What Your Words Really Mean in Court
- Strategies How to Write Legally Protectible Notes
- Case Studies: The Goods, The Bads, and The Ugly
How to document high-risk situations
- Patient Refusals
- Nurse-MD Notification
- Chain of Command
- Changes in Patient Condition
- Assessment findings
- Discharge Instructions
- Documentation Methods
- Electronic vs. Traditional (paper) vs. electronic
- Clarifying the Myths Charting by Exception
Would you like a gift? Pam Collins – Key Interventions & Documentation Strategies During a Patient Emergency ?
- You can sharpen your crisis management skills with these tools Strategies
- 6 Failing-The Steps to Rhythm Interpretation
- ABG Analysis Made Easier
- Take the necessary actions “I’m Having Chest Pain!”
- What is your Abdominal Pain Really Telling you?
- Prevention, presentation and action for the most common nursing emergencies
You are now a The difficult task of recognising subtle changes in the environment is daunting a patient’s condition that can lead to a Medical emergency. Do you know what to do for the older woman who suddenly doesn’t know her name or the joint replacement patient who suddenly complains of chest pain? These are scary situations, but you don’t have to panic! To sharpen your skills in management and identification, attend this seminar a A wide range of nursing emergency situations can be met at the bedside.
Cardiovascular, Neurological, Respiratory, Post-Operative Emergencies, GGI, Shock and Sepsis.
Expert speaker Pam CollinsRN, MSN, CMSRN-BC will provide you with the best strategies and tools to identify and manage emergencies like stroke, heart attack, GI Bleed and ARDS. This program will prepare you to manage the next patient emergency.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes