A combination of traditional in camera techniques and targeted times of the morning is used. and Advanced post-processing techniques Elia has developed File size: 27.64 GB
Photographing The World Landscape Photography and Post-Processing with Elia Locardi
Fstoppers.com has teamed with Fstoppers.com with Elia Locardi To produce Photographing The World: Landscape Photography & Post-processing. With 15 lessons and more than 12 hours of video content, this tutorial will take you from the on-location capture all the way through Elia’s post-processing techniques in the studio. We traveled to Iceland and Norway in order to create a landscape tutorial that is truly unique. and New Zealand so we could teach lessons in two completely different climates and seasons. From waterfalls and From Iceland’s ice caves to the lakes and New Zealand’s ocean side beaches Photographing The World Landscape photography is a broad subject matter that can be enjoyed by all.
Elia Locardi is an internationally acclaimed professional travel photographer, Fujifilm Global Ambassador, writer, public speaker and highly experienced educator who spends his life shooting some of the most beautiful locations in the world. He has been independent of location since March 2012 and His wife and he live a mobile lifestyle. They travel from one country to the next, constantly circling the globe. In 2009, he began full-time travel and has since visited over 50 countries. and Flyn more than one million miles.
A combination of traditional in camera techniques and targeted times of day is used. and Advanced post-processing techniques Elia It has been widely acknowledged as a leading provider of healthcare services. and Travel photography that is unique and original. His goal with each photograph is to share his vision, so that others can see the world in his unique style. and emotion. Fstoppers is eager to partner with you with Elia to share his photography process from the moment the image is captured all the way to the final post production rendering.
Here are a few Before photos. and Additional examples are provided in the Landscape Photography Tutorial
The A tutorial on landscape photography can be broken down into 15 lessons and an introduction to gear. and The Intro to Basics section covers the basics of gear, scouting tips, and composition techniques. and camera settings Elia He uses his amazing imagery on a daily basis. You will also have access to his raw files with the tutorial download and PSD reference files for Photoshop This means you can follow along with You can make your own edits Elia Learn every step of his simple workflow. You can learn everything from simple layer masking to complicated blending with You can make amazing landscape photographs by using luminosity filters, this tutorial will teach you how.
Get your instant download Photographing The World Landscape Photography and Post-Processing with Elia Locardi
What’s included in the Digital Download:
- 12+ hours of video content (1080p, 23.9fps and H.264 MPg4, more than 25GB)
- 15 Locations and Studio Post-processing Lessons
- Introduction to the Basics Photography
- An overview of all pieces of photography gear Elia Uses and Why
- RAW files in full and companion software catalogs so you can follow along (Lightroom, PSD, and CaptureONE)
- 8 Behind-the-Scenes episodes from our traveling experiences and Filming this amazing project
- Private Elia Facebook Group Access for Extended Education and Photo sharing
We want you to be able jump in to these video tutorials. and Start creating world-class images right away. Instead of learning the basics, slideshows are a better way to teach. and software, and we’ll be working on actual files we captured in the field. As we work, the complexity will increase. and The latest tools and Each lesson will include new techniques as you go. You will be able to use this tutorial by the end. Elia’s workflow to produce stunning landscape images of your own.
This tutorial will cover:
- Photography Basics (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, White Balance, etc)
- An overview of the top lenses and gear for Landscape Photography
- Tips for better composition
- Focus Stacking and Maximizing depth of field
- Bracketing and multi exposure blending
- Filters with graduated neutral density
- Solid Neutral Density filters
- Blurring water and skies with Long exposures
- Panoramic Images
- Dealing with Sun Flare
- Understanding Light (Golden Hour, Blue Hour, Sunrise and Sunset)
- Make use of lens compression to your advantage
- Moving and Adding the human element to your images
- Bracketing and multiple exposure blending
- RAW Processing and Editing Workflow
- Color correction and Image adjustment
- Basic object removal and painting and Cloning
- Masking and Layering Techniques
- Introduction to Luminosity Masking
- Time Blending (combining exposures shot at different times)
We wanted to cover not only technical aspects of landscape photography, but also creative aspects when creating the tutorial. and subjective artistry that makes this genre so popular. Each lesson is different, so keep this in mind. and You will be better prepared for your field work with new solutions.
You should note that not all of the tools are available in every country. Elia Since filming, the tutorial has seen many changes. Some plug-ins may not be fully supported by Photoshop. You might need to find workarounds to install them. and Make sure to use them. Many of the plug ins that were previously expensive are now free. If you’re interested in a plugless workflow, Elia Mainstream software can only be used in Photographing The World 3.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes