Are you looking to expand your real estate company? Are you ready to stop trying to sell consumers on your unique selling proposition? Would you like them come to you? To ask you for your assistance in selling or buying a home. You would. Who wouldn’t.
Stephen Garner – Video For Real Estate Agents
Hi, I’m Stephen Garner. 12 years of experience in the title industry working with the best real estate agents, I can assure you that most consumers consider a real estate agent a commodity. They think you’re all the same, just like orange juice or bacon. Why wouldn’t they? Many agents in real estate say the exact same thing: search the MLS like a REALTOR®, call for a free CMA, Top Producer! Presidents Circle
Are you looking to expand your real estate company? Are you ready to stop trying to sell consumers on your unique selling proposition? Would you like them come to you? To offer your assistance in selling or buying their home. You would. Who wouldn’t.
Learn why and how VIDEO can help you become the go-to person.-to person in your real estate market. How to set up your website traffic to auto so that you have a constant stream of people visiting your realty website to learn about you, your expertise and how they can HELP you. SELL yourself.
I was 12 years old when I got my start in the title business. From 2008 to 2008, I was a top-ranking marketing rep at EVERY COMPANY I worked at. My business was destroyed by the collapse of Phoenix’s housing market in 2008. I lost all my relationships with brokers and agents. Our housing market changed from being established to becoming unimaginable overnight. The Phoenix housing market was suddenly in distress at 80%. REO and short sales were the new norm. My clients couldn’t work with me, couldn’t work with my title company because of some national relationship formed in New York or Delaware with NATIONAL title companies and NATIONAL Banks.
I needed a fresh plan. Something different. Video That was it. I created a WordPress real-estate website called MyTitleGuy.Net. It is now MyTitleGuy.com. I filled it with content my ideal client (real estate agents) would look for when they had a need, even though they didn’t have that need or even know they would have it – YET (crazy huh). I learned everything about video, mindset and optimization. I’m still considered one of the most respected real estate video marketing professionals by title companies and real estate agents almost five years later. Every day, I get calls, emails and facebook messages from attorneys, title companies and real estate agents from all over the globe. Australia, New Zealand Scotland, England, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand – they all found me online. My videos are what brought them all to me. Many of the videos that I made years ago are still in use today. These videos still drive my ideal clients to my site to learn more about myself and how I can help.
Consumers prefer Video
You are irrelevant
If You’re not speaking,
In the Language They Prefer
You are invisible
If They Can’t Find You
Moments They Need You
Did you notice the shift? Are your children, clients and YOU heading to the Internet for information when you need it? Are you more inclined to use videos on YouTube than images or text? Even artists like Rihanna, Justin Bieber and others are moving away from traditional marketing strategies and releasing their music and messages via YouTube. This is where their audience is. Although most agents are aware of the importance and value of video, many don’t know how to effectively use video to grow their company. To be different from their competitors. To get “found” online.
There is a small group of smart real estate agents that HAVE learned the secret to leveraging YouTube along with their other online marketing… and profiting big time because of it!
My business has produced
Directly from our website, thousands of leads
The use of social media and video
Video has helped make thousands of businesses and even become household names.
- Zappos, an online shoe retailer, is one example of such a company. Zappos creates product demonstration videos for all its shoes. Over 2300 videos are produced by the Zappos video team every week! Why? According to Zappos, the conversion rate for products that include product demos increased between 6% and 30 percent. A video was also shown to help customers decide whether to purchase a shoe. Customers who saw the video were 52% less likely than those who did not.
- Stacks And Stacks the online housewares retailer reported that shoppers were 144% more likely to make a purchase after seeing a product video compared to those who didn’t.
- Brands and companies from Adidas to Volkswagen, Amazon to Adidas continue to aggressively pursue online video.
- According to comScore consumers share over 700 YouTube videos every minute on Twitter, according to comScore.
- Video will be used in your real-estate business not because it is cool or sexy, but because the CONSUMER demands it.
It’s clear that…
Your real estate business
can’t afford to ignore
Online video marketing
- YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine in the entire world
- YouTube is the THIRD most viewed website in the entire world.
- Video Google’s page one search results
- One video can be worth 1.8 million words
- According to comScore, 45.4% of internet users watch at least one video per month
- On average, 32.2 videos are viewed per month by a user.
- Every day, more than 100 million people view online video
- According to comScore the average viewer watches video ads for 16 minutes and 49 seconds per month.
- A website visit is typically 50 seconds without any video.
- NAR found that 73% would list their property with a video-marketing agent.
- Video visits on average take over five minutes
- According to an Australian real estate company, real estate listings that have videos get 403% more enquiries than those without them.
This means that real estate ads with video generate four times the leads than those without video.
Introduce The Video For
Real Estate Agents Course
- Keyword Research
- Cameras & Lenses
- Editing Equipment
- Video Topics
- Your Video Plan
- How to get over yourself
- Building Your Green Screen
- DSLR basics
- Final Cut Pro X
- How to make a killer listing Video
- YouTube Optimization
- Video Optimization
- More (There is always more)
Why? Video For Real
Estate Agents Course is
Many video courses concentrate on creating beautiful videos or getting your videos noticed by YouTube. While that’s covered here too, the Video For Real Estate Agents It’s all about how you differentiate yourself through video. There are many types of video. Property videos, talking heads, screencast, greenscreen, keynote, and many more. How to make rockstar property videos that are worth their weight and where to obtain the music, images, and other media.-Roll and many other things that will make your real-estate videos stand out. You will also learn how to use videos to drive traffic to your website so consumers can search for homes and learn more about you. SELL You and the amazing things you do! “typical” real estate agent.
The best part is that you’ll be learning from industry professionals who have done it before and continue to do so.
Sale Page: http://videoforrealestateagents.com/
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes