Understanding the neurobiology behind the brain is not only how change occurs, but it can also translate into better psychotherapy.
Susan Johnson & James Coan – Defining Moments in Couples Therapy
Overview of couple’s Therapy
- Recognizing EFT in therapy
- Use Attachment Theory to achieve the best results.
Experiencing couple’s therapy
- Learn how relationships impact the brain James Coan
- Brain function can be activated by activating the attachment panic
- Exposure to a recorded couple’s therapy session
Sue’s closing remarks Johnson James Coan
- Understanding client vulnerability and how it can be treated
- There are many techniques to help couples learn and grow together for a better understanding of themselves.
Would you like to be contacted? Susan Johnson & James Coan – Defining Moments in Couples Therapy ?
Understanding the neurobiology and brain can help you to be more effective in psychotherapy. This is a dynamic demonstration-Sue workshop JohnsonEdD James Coan PhD present a dialogue on the relevance of neuroscience to the process for repairing couples relationships. Together the presenters will review recorded couples therapy sessions to explore how neurobiological insights can inform and help shape a therapist’s moment-By-moment decision-making.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes