Available for Pre-Order. Within a few days, this product will be in stock.
Varleisha D. Gibbs – Certificate in Neurological Approaches for Self-Regulation
Do you have experience working with hypersensitive children?-Activity, hypoactivity or aggressiveness.-Inattentiveness and stimulation? Maybe their guardians or parents are watching. for more answers… and you’re not completely sure how to respond to “Why is this happening to my child?”
Knowing your brain’s underlying connections will help to select the most appropriate intervention and make it more effective. for These disruptive behaviors are unacceptable. Be a well-respected self-Regulation expert and author Varleisha Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, for This intensive certificate course will teach you clinically-proven neurological methods. Addressing oneself-Regulation in Children and adolescents with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, or ADHD are diagnosed..
You’ll leave with a lot of memories Neurologically-tuned sensory strategies that are cutting edge-Edge treatment techniques, and sensor equipment strategies… including mindfulness, social skills, music and movement, and respiratory-Based techniques
Connect The underlying neurochemical components To clinical practice through:
- Wet labs for brain dissection videos, neuroanatomy, pathways and function
- The connection between stress, fear, primitive reflexes, and the autonomic nervous systems
- Examples of children in video in A sensory clinic that shows positive results when equipment is properly used
This video will show you how. Apply treatment techniques and analyze the resultsSuch as:
- Activating vagus nerve, and the nervous system for Regulation
- Primitive reflexes can be addressed and social skills and age-appropriate behavior improved.
- A mindfulness program should be incorporated for Self-Regulation
- Application of evaluation, treatment planning, goal formulation, and re-Evaluation of children with challenging eating, sleeping, or social behaviors
Plus, you’ll also receive first-Hand demonstrations at a sensory clinic featuring a Sensory Therapist-Based in-You will leave the session with more than 80 worksheets or exercises. Dr. Gibbs’ popular eBook, Self-Mindfulness and Regulation — both included in Register today to receive your course tuition
This course will help you to improve your knowledge and practice. Certificate in Neurological Approaches for Self-Regulation! Dr. Gibbs It is easy to comprehend and simple to put into practice. Transform your practice and your clients’ lives with an inspired, new outlook on self-regulation…
Dr. Varleisha D. GibbsThis book will help you distinguish between ADHD, sensory processing disorder, and autism, and show how the neurological processes of each disorder interact with each other. You’ll walk away with neurological approaches that tap into the central, autonomic, and enteric nervous systems to improve your clinical intervention techniques:Neuroscience Behind Self-Regulation
- A look at the sensory-Motor pathways
- Video Brain dissection: The emotional brain, and its relationship to executive functioning
- Neurological Hyperactivity-Activity, hypo-Self-aggression, activity-Stimulatory and inattentiveness
Neuro and Sensory Integrity: Linking to Behaviours
- Resolving to be yourself-Regulation: Sensory, cognition, and emotions
- Self-Regulations have an impact on behavior: Flapping and inflexibility, rigidity and lack of inhibition.
- The autonomic nervous systems power and connection to behavior (ie. Stress, fear, and primitive reflexes
- Primitive reflexes: How they hinder function
- Strategies and tools for assessing primitive reflexes
Video Case Study Analysis: Aligning Symptoms with Characteristics with the Most Appropriate Interventions
- ADHD: Current treatment strategies and diagnosis
- Autism: Diagnosis, DSM and Treatment-5® updates
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
- Sensory modulation disorder
- Sensory-Base motor disorder
- Sensory discrimination disorder
Find practical medical interventions for challenging behaviors in Hyper clients are such people-Activity, hypoactivity or aggressiveness.-Stimulation and inattentiveness. You’ll learn how to implement music as a technique to initiate sensorial stimuli, calming and attentiveness in Clients and how to include a comprehensive mindfulness programme to improve self-Regulation in clients.Self-Regulation Techniques and the Vagus Nerve Connection
- Communication strategies that give control: Symbolic, non-symbolic-verbal
- Self-Management and behavioral strategies. Checklist for tracking behaviors, video modeling
- Treating picky eating habits and poor sleep habits with desensitizing and/or non-Threatening Activities
- Music can be used to stimulate the senses, calm down and increase attention.
- Neue Interventions for Proprioceptive and vestibular work.
Use Neuroscience for Interventions-Activities
- Neurological connection of current programs such as Brain Gym®, sensory diets, and MeMoves™, just to name a few!
- Incorporate a mindfulness program for Self-Regulation
- Resolve primitive reflexes to improve social participation, and adopt age-appropriate behaviors
- Tool to assess child’s arousal levels to be used for To organize daily activities and schedules
Treatment Planning: Video Examples of Children With Challenging Eating, Sleep and Social Behaviors
- Conduct a virtual evaluation
- Create a treatment plan
- Goal development
- Re-Assessment: When and how to discharge
Psychoeducation for Parents and clients
- Do you have evidence?-Self-based interventions and techniques for addressing self-disability-Regulation
- Take care of your own psychosocial concerns and the experiences of caregivers for children.-regulation challenges
- Discuss methods for addressing reciprocal regulation between caregiver and child to deal with the influence and interaction of each.
Would you like to be contacted? Varleisha D. Gibbs – Certificate in Neurological Approaches for Self-Regulation?
Dr. Gibbs Continues to give lectures and offer training on sensory processing strategies for self and others.-Regulation for practitioners, parents, and teachers throughout the country, as well internationally. As co-Author of Raising kids with sensory processing disorders (Prufrock Press 2013, 2013) She has given families strategies to understand and provide care. for Their children. Dr. Gibbs Is the developer of this Self-Mindfulness and Regulation program and the author Self-Regulation and Mindfulness: More than 82 Worksheets for Sensory Processing Disorder (ADHD) and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) (PESI, 2017).
Work with other professionals to interact and collaborate in The online community is created through online forums and chat boards. Participants love to share ideas, ask questions, and network with other practitioners.
Complete your CE tests online at the completion of each module, with instant access to your CE certificates – earn up to 13.5 CE hours. Click . You’ll end this intensive online training with a certificate of professional recognition in Neurological Approaches for Self-Regulation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes